The Luxembourg law of 2nd august 2002 governs Acces InfoServices’ collection of personal identifying information for the protection of persons in the context of treating personal data.
1. Information we Collect
We Collect Information:
- Which you give to us on applications, surveys, registration forms, etc.
- Which you give to us when you make a purchase, or other account information such as credit card usage.
- Which others give to us to make sure that the data you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
- This may include information about you from employers.
- On seminars or other events where there is an exchange of visiting cards.
We Treat these Information:
- To ensure the delivering of the requested services and products.
- To execute a sales contract.
- To optimaly organize an event.
- To inform you about news from Acces InfoServices, new technologies, new services…
- To process transactions (purchase/account data).
- To respond to your inquiries.
We Keep these Information:
- As long as legally required (accounting data, contracts….).
- As long as the duration of the trade relation.
- Certain contact information for canvassing are held in our databases until you inform us that you don’t want to be contacted by us anymore.
2. How we Share Information
- We share information between Acces InfoServices’ affiliates in Luxembourg.
- To respond to your enquiries, it can happen that we share personal information with our partners, our parent company (Acces InfoServices), or other Acces InfoServices offices in Europe. This is done when they perform services on our behalf.
3. How we Protect Information
We strive to protect your data and safeguard it from unauthorized individuals. We commit ourselves to the ISO quality certification what expresses our responsibility on processing data in a safe and secure way.
4. Data Quality and Access
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to us. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that Telindus maintains about you, since you are entitled to reviewing, amending and removing your personal data.
Should you want to see any information we have about you or do you want to execute your rights, please contact us directly.
5. Online Specific Statement
Telindus is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us.
Collection of data for statistics and reporting
When you link up to the Telindus website to view information or to download files we automatically collect the following data:
- Type of domain name used to gain access to the Internet (.fr, .com, .org).The IP address attributed during the connection.
- Date and time of access to the site.
- Duration of site/page visit.
- Browser used.
- The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used.
- Search engine and meta tags used to track the Telindus website on the web.
- Type and nature of files or information that has been downloaded.
- These log files are intended to map the number of visitors on various sections of our website and to continuously improve the content of the site.
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you’ve visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. When accessing information stored in a database format, a basic version of cookies is used to transfer an answer to the user who has initiated a question.
Nowhere on the Telindus site however are cookies being used that store specific information on the user or surfer. Cookies on the Telindus site serve a more functional purpose i.e. they are generated by an IIS web server (Internet Information Server), stored in the memory of the browser implicating they disappear once the browser session has been terminated.
Links to external sites
Applications, surveys, registration forms
Telindus has to collect certain information in order to be able to provide all requested services. Compulsory indications will be expressly highlighted in applications, surveys, registration forms…
6. Contact Information
You are welcome to give us your comments about this privacy statement, please contact us by:
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone Service Center à Esch
+352 24 55 98 55
Acces InfoServices à Esch
+352 24 55 98 56
Postal mail to:
29, rue Michel Rodange